Research Output per year
Afshin joined the center for motor neuron disease research and currently works at the faculty of medicine, health, and human sciences, Macquarie University/ Hospital and Clinics. Afshin researches neuroscience, neurochemistry, pharmaceutics, and drug delivery. His current project is drug delivery targetting motor neuron disease.
- Brain Foundation Research, In vitro testing of thrombotic nanodisks for vascular targeting of AVMs, Department of Clinical Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Health, and Human Sciences, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia, 2018.
- MEDI3200, Translational Biology and Genomics, Faculty of Medicine, Health, and Human Sciences, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia.
- Member of American Academy of Neurology (AAN ID: 325870), Minneapolis, USA, 2019-Present
- Member of European Society for Neurochemistry (ESN) at Federal European Neuroscience Societies (FENS ID: ESN82263), Germany, 2019- Present.
- Member of Medical Society (MedSoc), Faculty of Medicine, Health, and Human Sciences, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia, 2020- Present.
- Member of Macquarie University MND Centre Social Media Team, 2020- present.
- Member of Iran Nanotechnology Innovation Council, Tehran, Iran, 2016- present.
- Member of Iran's National Elites Foundation, Tehran, Iran, 2017- present.
- Nano-Drug Delivery
- Brain Delivery
- Neurodegenerative Disease
- Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
Research Conductor2014 → 2017
Research Conductor2014 → 2018
Nanocarrier-mediated brain delivery of bioactives for treatment/prevention of neurodegenerative diseasesBabazadeh, A., Mohammadi Vahed, F. & Jafari, S. M., 10 Mar 2020, In : Journal of Controlled Release. 321, p. 211-221 11 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Review article › Research › peer-review
Intrinsically Fluorescent PAMAM Dendrimer as Drug carrier and Nanoprobe: Bioimaging and Neuron protection StudyWang, G., Babazadeh, A. & Shi, B., 2019, p. 70. 1 p.
Research output: Contribution to conference › Poster › Research › peer-review
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Research › peer-review